What Is An Exemplification Essay In Writing
When students are assigned the assignments, essay writing tops the list as they are considered the best form to organize your thoughts and express them to the readers through words. Although, it becomes challenging for students to cope with such writings as they are of various types and the difference between them is very minor. They end up having poor grades due to a lot of confusion in their heads. However, in this particular blog, we are going to make you familiar with the exemplification writing.
In a layman's language, an exemplification essay is a form of argumentative and analytical essay type in which the writer uses examples for making their dissertation statement valid. While writing such types of essays it becomes extremely important to quote the main incidences, examples, evidence, statistics and facts related to the topic. By quoting such examples, the readers get to know that the writer has some valid points to discuss on the given topic.
However, while writing an exemplification paragraph it is important to mention all the relevant examples in your content. Examples are a good way to remember things and that's why it is the most preferable form of writing.
Exemplification Essay Outline
The format of all essay writings remains almost the same. However, let's make you introduce with the outline of these types of writings:
- Introduction: Like any other form of writing, the exemplification essay thesis also includes the introduction section in which the writer has to mention the thesis statement and needs to introduce his or her topic. Students don't need to mention the evidence or examples in this section.
- The main body paragraph: In a College exemplification essay the main content is divided into subparagraphs. However, it is necessary to support each paragraph with examples. For instance: after writing the main point of the first paragraph, then mention one example and so on. After writing another paragraph, support it with the other two examples.
- Conclusion: In this section, students should write the appropriate findings of each main point and it is advisable to summarize all the write up in the conclusion section.
List Of Exemplification Essay Topics For Students
Selection of the topic is a challenging task and all your write up will be dependent on the type of topic you are going to choose. So, that's why we are providing you with some topics that will help you to grab more grades from your professors:
- Great impact of social media on student's life
- Benefits of certifications for college students
- E-learning is the best option for expanding your knowledge
- How to enhance skills with academic studies
- Importance of including sports activities in school and colleges.
- The impact of fake news in today's youth.
- What are the harmful effects of technology and how?
- How smartphones have changed our day to day lives?
- importance of law for protecting the human rights
- Why moral values are decreasing for most of the teenagers out there?
- Online applications or dating sites are one of the reasons for kidnapping and other crimes.
- Why there should be no physical punishment for students?
- How dedication and sincerity can make you one step closer to success.
There are a plethora of options for you to choose but if you are choosing your topics after discussing with the essay typer, your chances of getting higher grades increase. That's why it is advised to be extra wise while choosing the right topics.
Tips For Writing An Exemplification Essay
Students are generally in a hurry when it comes to doing the assignments and that too of essay writing. In the end, they manage to write their essay but fail to skyrocket their grades and performances. This is because they do not follow some tips and tricks that can make a big difference:
- Research well on the topic. The Exemplification Essay did not only requires your organised thoughts but valid and fact points too. Writing the main points with some relevant meaning will be possible after adequate research only.
- Make sticky notes of all the ideas and evidence that comes your way through secondary sources. You can also check pre-writing essay examples to get a bigger picture.
- While writing an exemplification essay, don't leave any stone unturned to write and mention all the examples.
- Support each point with relevant evidence and examples. This will also help your readers to connect with them.
- Write after drafting the proper structure of the essay.
- Students can also take rest or breaks between their writings as after that they can come up with new exemplification essay ideas.
- Never submit your essay without proofreading to grab more marks from higher authorities.
Everything can become perfect with continuous practice. If writing is not your cup of tea then essay help will fit perfectly with you. The Student Helpline has shown the right path to several students and you can be the next. So, without further ado, connect them and grab the opportunity.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *