Common Writing Problems And How To Fix Them
Writing is an art and skill that every student should master. Every time any student wants to improve their writing skills, they are told about all the things that they should keep in mind. They get plenty of advices on what to do and how to follow tips and tricks for writing a perfect assignment, thesis, or essay. However, they hardly have any clue for mistakes they are more likely to do. That's why we have got you covered and have come up with Writing Help Online through the medium of a blog.
It is well said that mistakes help us to improve but only if we learn from them and never repeat them again. In this particular blog, we are going to discuss every pitfall of students in terms of writing. By the end of this blog, you will be well versed in what you are lacking behind and how you can fix them for the better.
Let's discuss the most common writing mistake one by one so that you can improve you writing.
- Agreement- To avoid errors in agreement, be stick to your writings. The most common mistake students make is that they shift the form of person in a flow of writing, which puts a bad impression on your English professor. For example- while writing your paragraph, don't shift person, if you are referring to the third person like he or she, don't jump to the second person like you. Similarly, make sure of your tenses and the formation of sentences. The next thing you need to keep in mind is the use of single and plural. For instance, if you are using his or her then don't use them while framing your sentences. Make sticky notes before writing to avoid such mistakes.
- Improper framing of sentences- Write less but always frame your sentences with some meaning. Most students lack time and are in hurry, they forget to add meaning to their writing by improper framing of sentences. Try to use good vocabulary words and put your best efforts to reduce the gap between your thoughts of writing and the perspective of the audience. Sometimes students try to communicate something else and the meaning is communicated in a totally different way. By doing this mistake, your write-up is not much worthy. Once you will figure out the framing of your sentences then your question of "What are common problems in writing?" will be solved automatically.
- Not supporting your write-up with proper evidence-Nowadays, professors and readers want something unique in your content. Your writings should add a pinch of knowledge to whosoever is reading. That's why try to support each main point with examples and evidence. Putting examples are a great way to increase the length of your writing and to explain your thoughts in a better way.
- Lack of proper knowledge of grammar- During our school times, English grammar was a part of our day-to-day lives but with the passage of time, we are forgetting some main concepts of grammar. That's why we face more difficulty in making sentences. It is advisable to seek the help of an online assignment expert so that you can update your knowledge from time to time. By doing so, writing will not become a challenging task for you. So, first, try to grab the skills by acquiring enough knowledge and then work on your task.
- Forgetting to proofread before submitting- With the shorter deadlines, many students prefer to submit their tasks without a second reading. This is the main reason for losing your marks or grades. It's common to make errors in writing but it's the duty of students only to first rectify them and then hand them over to the professor. If you find difficulty in finding the errors then seek academic help to skyrocket your performance. The expert's eyes are able to catch the smallest mistakes, that's why it is always preferable to take advice from them. Don't ever hesitate to come one step closer to learning and improving.
- Not having enough information to write- If you are allotted with thesis writing, then don't jump directly to pen down the things. The first thing you should do is to collect the information from all the relevant sources to make your content-rich. You can also look at various examples and sample writings to have a clear picture. By following this step your research skills will also improve along with your writings.
- Copy- pasting the content- No university wants a copy-pasted assignment. Your professor can easily catch plagiarism which can put you in great trouble. That's why it is advisable to always write it in your own words. However, you can get your ideas and thoughts from other sources, but never use them as it is. Last but not the least; put proper citations and references to let the audience know that you have a valid point from already published writings.
We hope, now you are well aware of "How do you solve a problem writing?" If not, go through the above pointers once again to have a better understanding.
So, note down these above pointers and be extra cautious from your next writing. You can connect with The Student Helpline to clarify all your doubts and queries. They will be glad to hear from you.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *